Thursday, October 2, 2008

Me

I am fascinated by other people and their lives and find no shame it talking to everyone who I meet * I love personality quizzes and books like “The Color Code” and the “Five Love Languages” * I am very loyal * I think that the eye doctor is the scariest place in the world * I guard my heart and have never been one to “wear my heart on my sleeve” * I love animals and I talk to them just as I would any human being * When I travel I like to take pictures of the people more than of the actual site * I am creative * I rarely watch t.v. * I can fall asleep almost anywhere * Quality time and conversation is my love language (how I give and receive love) * I color coordinate anything that I can * I try to fill every moment of my day with productive activities * I like to cuddle * I squeeze the toothpaste from the bottom up * I have a fear of marrying someone with a horrible last name * I do yoga/practice meditation * I hate running * I drink strawberry milk when I am sad * I would MUCH rather be hot than be cold * I peek at my presents before Christmas * I sometimes wear glasses even though I don’t have to * If Elder Holland had a fan club I would be president * I love the beach * I don’t like driving on the freeway and I didn’t drive on the freeway until I was 24 * I listen to country * I make my bed everyday * When I travel I like to live in the place for awhile and feel like it is home * Different people can bring out very different sides in me * My favorite food ingredients are: Peanut butter, chocolate, powdered sugar and/or whipped cream * I am very independent *I love to stay up late and sleep in * Despite my very best intentions, I am not very punctual * I can imitate my mom’s accent pretty accurately * I love to eat out * I love to be dipped * I love people-watching * When I go to athletic events I usually watch the spectators more than the actual game * I sing along to the music * I don’t own grubbies * I think Audrey Hepburn is classy * Super Target is my favorite store and sometimes I go and just walk up and down the aisles, even if I don’t have anything to buy * I clean when I am stressed/need to think * I love my name * I don’t like Jell-o * I love to dance * I like to take charge * I am a hopeless romantic * I like trying new things * I am not claustrophobic * My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast * I like to get dressed up * I am horrible at estimating distances and/or sizes * I love to go to the theatre * I like to walk through modern art museums and interpret the art * I like to speak in foreign accents * I love teaching * I don’t eat beans * I am known to babble * I always thought the bass part would be the most fun to sing * I always try to predict the end of the movie but have learned to keep my predictions to myself * I like photography * I don’t get sick on roller coasters * I have never dyed my hair *I think a guy who wears hot shoes is more attractive * I like to host parties * I am never up to date with movies or music * Foxtrot music always cheers me up * I love musicals * I love to mark up my scriptures * I sometimes wish I lived in the days of formal balls and gowns * Weather effects my mood * My favorite number is 8 * I never wear a watch * I love cars that have a heater built in the seat * I love the Spanish people * I eat cookie dough raw * I cry * I believe in chivalry * I like to wear unique coats * I am really good about writing letters, but really bad at mailing them * I love scary movies * I sleep with at least 4 pillows on my bed * I always wanted to have naturally curly hair * I pride myself in finding good deals (especially on clothes) * I love to check off to do lists and sometimes add things to the list just so I can check it off * I like to wear big earrings * I am a fan of facebook * I love candles * I dance in the kitchen when I think I am alone * I usually have a song playing in my head * I am sometimes awkward but have learned to just laugh at myself * I worry about other people’s feelings * I actually like to speak in front of large crowds * Sometimes I smile until my face hurts * I wear purple genie pants for my pajamas * I like to sneeze - I think it is cleansing * I don’t wash my face and have never had acne * I like to wear black * I think that good theatre leaves you seeing the world differently * I like to make lists *

No comments: