I follow dance reality shows. I proudly admit it. So You Think You Can Dance is one of those. Here is a video of one of the dances that was so powerful to me. Enjoy!
Wow! I have never seen dancing quite like that. It was very powerful. I will have to tune in to that show. I have seen a couple of episodes but they are always the additions and I kind of get bored.
************************************************************* “You pile up enough tomorrows, and you’ll find you’ve collected a lot of empty yesterdays” - Harold Hill, Music Man *************************************************************
Friends
********************************************************* “I don’t want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautiful tailored clothes, my hair expertly cut with long perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with grass stains on my shoes from mowing sister Sohenk’s lawn. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my nails from helping weed somone’s garden. I want to be there with children’s sticky kissing on my cheek and tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really there and that I really lived!” Sister Hinckley *********************************************************
Camel Ride in Egypt
************************************************************* A hug "is like an emotional Heimlich: someone puts their arms around you, then they give you a squeeze, then all your fear and anxiety come shooting out of your mouth in a big wet wad and you can breathe again" - Chuck, pushing daisies *************************************************************
Charley
******************************************************** “May I say a few words of a personal nature? I am no longer a young man filled with energy and vitality. I am just an old man trying to catch up to Brother Haight! . . . I would enjoy sitting in a rocker, swallowing prescriptions, listening to soft music, and contemplating the things of the universe. But such activity offers no challenge and makes no contribution. I wish to be up and doing. I wish to face each day with resolution and purpose. I wish to use every waking hour to give encouragement to bless those whose burdens are heavy, to build faith and strength of testimony” Gordon B. Hinckley April 1998 conference ********************************************************
Best Friends
********************************************************* "People, even more than things have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed. Never throw out anyone" Audrey Hepburn *********************************************************
6 comments:
Wow! I have never seen dancing quite like that. It was very powerful. I will have to tune in to that show. I have seen a couple of episodes but they are always the additions and I kind of get bored.
I love that show too. I recently really enjoyed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ll9xhRZ5W4&feature=related SO much.
I agree Blair! I LOVED that one too. I love dance! So powerful!
I LOVED this dance. It was so powerful! I'm addicted to So You Think You Can Dance, too. :)
I posted this on MY blog too!!! It was amazing... We should watch the finale together... serious.
Love you! *muah*
It was so good to see you in Utah! Keep me updated on your many adventures!
Post a Comment