Saturday, January 16, 2010

Summer 09

This summer was one of the first times in my life that I had NOTHING! Having just graduated, and my job as a teacher not starting until the fall I had four months to play! And I played! Summer of 2009 highlights include:
  • My niece and nephew visiting for the 4th of July
  • Traveling to Arizona to visit Jeff & see Wicked
  • I bought a new car - a 2005 Honda Accord whom I have named Maleficent.
  • Teaching dance & directing a play at Freedom Academy (see blog post)
  • Spontaneously flying to LA & sitting 7th row at the American Idol Finale Concert with Linze!
  • Academy awards night with my best friends
  • BBQs
  • Floating down the River
  • Lot's of cooking
  • Going to the Kelly Clarkson concert
  • Hosting a mystery dinner with my BYU ballroom team friends
  • Taking up cake decorating
  • Making a 90's music video
  • Attending the temple dedication
  • Reuniting with friends that I have not seen
  • And finally - moving to St. George, Utah

No comments: