Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Post- Graduation Celebration

CRUISE
As a graduation celebration - I went on a cruise with some of my best friends. For most of us it was our first cruise and we were in awe of the size of the boat! Our Cruise went from San Diego to Catalina Island, enroute to Ensenada, Mexico and back to San Diego.
For our safety, we actually never made it to Ensenada, Mexico as it was the week the Swine Flu broke out. We had an extra day on the boat.
The highlight of my trip was getting to go scuba diving. It was the first time since I had gotten certified last year that I have been able to use it. Morgan was even brave enough to do a quick crash course and come with me. I loved it!
Closely behind scuba diving as a highlight would be the all-you-can-eat factor. The food was delicious! My favorite: chocolate melting cake

THE BEACH
After the cruise we took some time to go to the beach. J.D. lived in San Diego for a time so he took us to one of his favorite spots. We buried Jared and then myself in the sand. They did a good job - I really struggled to get out!

DISNEYLAND
You can't go to southern California and not go to Disneyland. Jeff even drove up from Arizona to join us. He is an expert in all things Disney.
Someone convinced us to go on Splash Mountain as the last ride of the night. The line was short - for good reason. We were soaked!

No comments: