My last day of student teaching was on Friday. I can’t believe it is already here. I feel like I am on the mission again and I just got transferred! It was sad to pack up my things in the car and drive away.
My students showered me with hugs, gifts, flowers and cards. I felt so loved. It is nice to know that I wasn’t the student teacher that everyone can’t wait to leave (as far as I know anyway)!
I truly loved my experience and I think that the greatest reason why I loved it so much was because I loved the students (not unlike missionary work, eh?). Even the hard ones, I thought about outside of class. I missed them when they were not there and I even prayed for some of them often.
I don’t know how much they know that, but after all of the expressions of love and gratitude from them today, I can wager to say that it was evident how much I cared about them.
This is our final meeting with our professors. We all survived student teaching and now you are looking at the theatre teachers of the future.
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment