Springville High School. That is my assignment for student teaching. Tomorrow I have my orientation meeting to explain to me what I will be doing in Student teaching. I admit that I am a little nervous, intimidated even by the thought of returning to the halls of high school again. ugh.
Corynne gave me a book entitled "Teacher Therapy 101, How not to throw Jack and Jill off the hill" As I think about it more now that it is closer, I realize that any profession that requires a therapy book to survive should either be avoided at all costs or receive REALLY high pay. I am getting/doing neither. Ha ha. I just see it as yet another adventure. I can survive the Middle East, South America and now . . . Springville. I think that it might just be my toughest challenge yet!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment